1. We Protect Your Privacy
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We never
sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
We value your trust very highly, and will work to protect the security
and privacy of any personal information you provide to us.
2. Personal Information We Collect
- As set forth in more detail below, Saiga ("saiga-jp.com" or "We")
collects personal information that you provide when using the saiga-jp.com
web site ("Site"). This information includes your first and last
name, email address and a password when you create your saiga-jp.com account.
In cases where you do on-line payments, in order that an input
is performed on Secure System of PayPal, neither the information on your
credit card nor the information on PayPal get out to us.
- When you make a purchase from saiga-jp.com, we collect your name and payment
method information, we collect information that allows us to ship your
order. This includes the name, address, and phone number of the intended
- We will use your email address to respond to your questions, suggestions,
and/or requests for assistance in using this Site.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
In the following case, your personal information which we collect in saiga-jp.com
- Shipment of merchandise that you purchase online.
- Confirm your orders.
- Respond to your questions or requests.
- Register you as a member of saiga-jp.com, if you wish.
- Communicate featured items to you.
- Customize your shopping experience.
4. When and With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
We will never share your personal information with any other third parties except for the case where it corresponds to following one.
- We have your express permission.
- The Request by a statute.
- When we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to prevent
harm or injury (such as fraud, claims or other liability) or to comply
with valid legal processes (subpoenas, warrants).